Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Life and Times ch 2: Charity Event and Insecurities
There's an event on the 19th and on the 27th at Toy's r Us. It's a charity event for autistic children and the Bruneian Cosplay Community got invited to make an appearance. Why am I suddenly posting this?
Well, 2 reasons:
1) My friend invited me and asked me to cosplay with him
2) I have something to settle on the 27th with a certain...someone.
I actually didn't want to go because, it's a Saturday! and I usually go to my local gatherings on the weekends X(
But the heck with it, at least I can spend time with the cosplayers there~ I wonder how autistic children acts?
I never saw one in my life ever that's why I was wondering.
....
Other than that,
I've been down recently. Because there's this girl that I like and, I can't help but to feel sad. My past relationships aren't that...happy, due to some complexity of my relationships, it left me scars that makes me question ever relationship I had...
*Sigh*
It sucks bad...but for this particular person, I'll try my best to do something 'Grand' for her, something that would be left to remember.
I hope that..
It goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment